New Feature: Click for All Inclusive African Cruises
|Quick Lowest Fare Reservations
- African Scheduled Airlines -
Compare prices and schedules on all African Scheduled Airlines
- Aero Africa -- Swaziland based airline. (No known website)
- Aero Benin -- Republic of Benin based airline. (No known website)
- Aero Contractors -- Nigeria based airline servicing the oil & gas industry in Nigeria (with 5 Fixed Wing aircraft and 16 Rotary Wing aircraft) and regional scheduled services (2 Fixed Wing aircraft). All fixed wing operations are centralized at Lagos and the rotary wing activities are concentrated in the Port Harcourt area.
- Aero Tropical -- Angola based airline. (No known website)
- Aero-Service -- Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo based airline. (No known website)
- Afric'Air Charter -- Benin based charter airline. (No known website)
- African Express Airways -- Nairobi, Kenya based airline operating from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (Nairobi International Airport). (No known website)
- Afrik Air Links -- Freetown, Sierra Leone based charter airline. (No known website)
- Afrinat International Airlines -- Banjul, Gambia based airline.
- Afriqiyah Airways -- Tripoli, Libya based airline currently flies to Amsterdam (Holland),
Benghazi (Libya), Bangui (Central Africa Republic), Douala (Cameroon), Jeddah (Saudi Arabia), Rome (Italy), Brussels (Belgium), Geneva (Switzerland), London (United Kingdom), Cotonou (Benin), Abidjan (Cote d'Ivoire), Bamako (Mali), Khartoum (Sudan), Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso), Niamey (Niger), Ndjamena (Chad), Lome (Togo), Accra (Ghana), Lagos (Nigeria), Paris (France) and Kano (Nigeria) From its hub at Tripoli International Airport.
- Afrique Airlines -- Cotonou, Benin based airline operating from Cotonou Cadjehoun Airport. (No known website)
- Air Affaires Gabon -- Libreville, Gabon based airline providing scheduled domestic services. (No known website)
- Air Algerie -- Algiers, Algeria based airline owned by the Algerian State, operates flights to 37 towns in 24 countries in Europe, Middle East, Maghreb and Africa.
- Air Atlas Express -- Morocco based charter airline. (No known website)
- Air Austral -- Reunion based international carrier flies to Marseille, Paris, Reunion, Mayotte,
Mauritius, Madagascar, Comores, Seychelles, South Africa and Lyon.
- Air Botswana -- National carrier of Botswana. In addition to its responsibilities as the domestic carrier, it operates regional services (Johannesburg, Harare, Victoria Falls). Important routes in support of the tourism industry are Air Botswana's direct service between Johannesburg and Maun, gateway to the great Okavango Delta, and between Johannesburg and Kasane on the Chobe River. Its hangar is located at Sir Seretse Khama Airport.
- Air Botswana UK -- The UK site of Botswana's national airline. Air Botswana operates domestic services between Gaborone, Maun, Kasane and Francistown. International connections to neighbouring countries include Cape Town and Johannesburg in South Africa and Harare in Zimbabwe.
- Air Burkina -- National airline of Burkina Faso, based in Ouagadougou. Air Burkina flies to Abidjan, Dakar, Bamako, Lome, Cotonou, Niamey, Bobo Dioulasso, and Paris.
- Air Burundi -- National airline of Republic of Burundi, based in Bujumbura Ville. (No known website)
- Air Cairo -- Cairo, Egypt based charter airline operating from Cairo International Airport. (No known website)
- Air Comores International -- Moroni, Union of the Comoros based international airline.
- Air Corridor -- Nampula, Mozambique based airline.
- Air Excellence -- Libreville, Gabon based airline. (No known website)
- Air Express -- Tanzania based airline. (No known website)
- Air Express Algeria -- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria based airline operating from Oued Irara Airport. (No known website)
- Air Gemini -- Luanda, Angola based airline operating from Quatro de Fevereiro Airport. (No known website)
- Air Guinee -- National flag carrier of Guinea based in Conakry.
- Air Guinee Express -- Conakry, Guinea based airline. (No known website)
- Air Ivoire -- Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire based airline flies to Accra, Bamako, Conakry, Cotonou,
Dakar, Douala, Libreville, Lome, Marseille, Niamey, Ouagadougou and Paris.
- Air Kasai -- Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo based airline. (No known website)
- Air Leone -- Freetown, Sierra Leone based airline operating from Freetown-Lungi International Airport. (No known website)
- Air Liberia -- Liberia based airline. (No known website)
- Air Libya Tibesti -- Tripoli, Libya based airline. (No known website)
- Air Madagascar -- Antananarivo, Madagascar based carrier founded in 1962 as a national airline and serves Antananarivo-Paris route, as well as the destinations of Djibouti, Reunion Island, and the Comoros. It also flies to Mauritius, Kenya, South Africa, Seychelles, Zurich, Frankfurt, Munich, Milan, Rome, Singapore, and Bangkok.
- Air Malawi -- National carrier of Malawi, based in Blantyre, operating from Lilongwe International Airport.
- Air Mali International -- Mali based airline. (No known website)
- Air Malta -- National airline of Malta, based in Luqa, operating from Malta International Airport.
- Air Mauritanie -- National airline of Mauritania, based in Nouakchott, flies to Bamako, Las Palmas, Brazaville and Dakar.
- Air Mauritius -- National carrier of Mauritius, based at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (SSR International Airport) in Port Louis, flies to the main European, Asian and African destinations.
- Air Max-Gabon -- Libreville, Gabon based airline. (No known website)
- Air Memphis -- Privately-owned charter airline based in Cairo, Egypt, flies to France, Italy, Poland, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, Latvia, Estonia and other destinations.
- Air Mogador -- Taxi-planes company in Morocco, based at the airport of Essaouira-Mogador.
- Air Namibia -- Flag carrier of Namibia, based in Windhoek, operating flights between Windhoek, Frankfurt, London, Cape Town and Johannesburg.
- Air Sao Tome and Principe -- Sao Tome, Democratic Republic of Sao Tome and Principe based airline flies between Sao Tome and Libreville, and has three flights a
week between the islands. (No known website)
- Air Senegal International -- Dakar, Senegal based airline and is a subsidiary of
the Royal Air Maroc Group.
- Air Service Gabon -- Libreville, Gabon based airline operating from Libreville Leon Mba International Airport. (No known website)
- Air Seychelles -- National airline of the Republic of Seychelles. Air Seychelles connects
Mahe with 4 European capitals of Frankfurt, London, Paris and Rome and 3 major cities around the Indian Ocean of Johannesburg, Mauritius, and Singapore.
- Air Somalia -- Privately-owned airline based in Somalia. (No known website)
- Air Tanzania -- National flag carrier of the United Republic of Tanzania, flies to the Comoros, Entebbe, Johannesburg, Kilimanjaro, Mtwara, Mwanza, and Zanzibar. Its head office is located in Dar es Salaam.
- Air Tropiques -- Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo based airline operating from N'Djili International Airport (Kinshasa International Airport). (No known website)
- Air West Company -- Khartoum, Sudan based airline operating from Khartoum International Airport. (No known website)
- Air Zambezi -- Zimbabwe based airline. (No known website)
- Air Zimbabwe -- Zimbabwe's largest passenger carrier located at Harare International Airport,
currently serves five regional destinations -Nairobi, Lilongwe, Blantyre, Lusaka, Johannesburg and Mauritius, three domestic -Harare, Bulawayo and Victoria Falls as well as one international destination -London. Air Zimbabwe offices in London, Johannesburg and Lusaka are complimented by General Sales Agents in Lilongwe, Dar-es-Salaam, Mauritius, Durban, Capetown, USA, Australia, Japan and several other countries.
- Airkenya -- Privately-owned airline based in Kenya, operating from Wilson Airport, Nairobi. Airkenya flies to Maasai Mara, Kilimanjaro, Samburu, Lamu, Mombasa, Malindi, Meru, Nanyuki, Amboseli, Zanzibar and Dar es Salaam.
- Airlink -- Privately owned South African carrier operating over 3500 flights per month in servicing more than 20 destinations in Southern Africa.
- AirQuarius Aviation -- Johannesburg, South Africa based charter airline operating from Lanseria International Airport.
- Airwaves Airlink -- Zambia based airline. (No known website)
- Al Rida Airways -- Mauritania based airline. (No known website)
- Alada -- Luanda, Angola based airline. (No known website)
- Albarka Air -- Abuja, Nigeria based airline operating from Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport. (No known website)
- AMC Airlines -- Cairo, Egypt based charter airline.
- Angola Air Charter -- Luanda, Angola based charter airline. (No known website)
- Antrak Ghana -- Accra, Ghana based airline operating from Kotoka International Airport. (No known website)
- Associated Aviation -- Lagos, Nigeria based airline. (No known website)
- Astravia-Bissau Air Transports -- Guinea-Bissau based airline. (No known website)
- Atlantis Airlines -- Senegal based airline. (No known website)
- Atlas Blue -- Fully-owned subsidiary of Royal Air Maroc. Atlas Blue has international regular schedule service between the Moroccan cities of Marrakech and Agadir to different European countries.
- Avirex Gabon -- Libreville, Gabon based airline. (No known website)
- Avirex Guinee Equatoriale -- Equatorial Guinea based airline. (No known website)
- Avocet Air Link -- Lusaka, Zambia based airline flies throughout Zambia and the sub-region, specialising in air charters for business executives and tourists. It has airport terminal facilities at Lusaka International Airport.
- Badr Airlines -- Khartoum, Sudan based airline mainly provides cargo transportation services and occasionally provides charter VIP flights.
- Bay Air Aviation -- Aircraft charter company specialising in scheduled and non-scheduled air transport with base of operation the coastal town of Walvis Bay, Namibia. Bay Air has been operating a scheduled air service between Walvis Bay and Eros for the past 6 years.
- Bellview Airlines -- Lagos, Nigeria based airline providing services to fourteen cities: Abidjan, Abuja, Banjul, Conakry, Dakar, Douala, Freetown, Libreville, Lagos, Kano, Monrovia, Port Harcourt and intercontinental services to Mumbai in India and Bellview-SL to London-Heathrow from Freetown.
- Bellview Sierra-Leone -- Bellview Airlines-Nigeria is a major investor in Bellview Airlines (Sierra Leone) Limited. Bellview Sierra-Leone remains a separate airline with services in Accra, Ghana; Dakar, Senegal; Banjul, Gambia; Conakry, Guinea; Monrovia, Liberia; Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire; Douala, Cameroun; Libreville, Gabon; Lagos, Nigeria; and London, United Kingdom. (No known website)
- Benin Airlines SA -- Cotonou, Benin based privately owned airline.
- Benin Golf Air -- Cotonou, Benin based airline.
- Blue Bird Aviation -- Khartoum, Sudan based charter airline.
- Boskovic Air Charters -- Kenya's air charter operator flies to all lodges and camps within and surrounding Kenyan national parks and game reserves and all Kenyan coastal and island destinations. Its headquarters is located at Wilson airport, Nairobi.
- Bridge Airlines -- Liberia based airline. (No known website)
- Buraq Air -- The first private airline in Libya, with its headquarters located at Mittiga International Airport in Tripoli - Libya. Buraq Air covers the following routes: Mittiga (at Tripoli), Benina (at Benghazi), Misratah, Sarir, Nafoora, Hamada, Istanbul (Turkey), Aleppo (Syria), and Rabat (Morocco).
- Burkina Airlines -- Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso based airline. (No known website)
- Business Aviation -- Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo based airline. (No known website)
- Capital Airlines -- Kenya's air charter company operates non-scheduled air services within and out of Kenya, based at Wilson Airport, Nairobi.
- Celestair -- Burkina Faso based airline. (No known website)
- Chanchangi Airlines -- Privately-owned airline based in Kaduna, Nigeria. A further office complex is currently under construction in Abuja. Most recently, Chanchangi Airlines has expanded operations into Ghana with direct flights from Lagos to Accra.
- Chinguetti Airlines -- Mauritania based airline. (No known website)
- Chrome Air Service -- Lagos, Nigeria based charter airline. (No known website)
- City Connexion Airlines -- Bujumbura, Burundi based airline. (No known website)
- Civair -- South Africa based company providing helicopter and charter services, operating from V&A Waterfront and Cape Town International Airport.
- Comair Limited -- British Airways franchisee operating as British Airways Domestic and Regional and kulula.com, based in Bonaero Park, South Africa.
- Comores Air Services -- Comores based airline. (No known website)
- Comores Aviation -- Moroni, Comores based airline flies to Mayotte, Grande Comore, Anjouan,
Moheli, Majunga, Nosy-Be, Dar Es Salaam, and Zanzibar.
- Compagnie Aerienne du Mali -- Mali based airline flies to Abidjan, Bamako, Conakry, Dakar, Gao, Kayes, Mopti, Ouagadougou, and Tombouctou.
- Compagnie Africaine d'Aviation -- Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo based airline flies to Mbuji-Mayi, Lubumbashi, Kananga, Kisangani, Mbandaka, Goma, Kindu, Basankusu, Kikwit, Tshikapa, Lodja, and Kalemie.
- CTK - CiTylinK -- Accra, Ghana based airline. (No known website)
- Daallo Airlines -- Djibouti based airline. The destinations Daallo operates include Asmara, Addis Ababa, Bosasso, Burao, Djibouti, Dubai, Hargeisa, Galkacyo, Jeddah, Mogadishu, Nairobi and Sharjah. It also has direct flights between Djibouti and Paris, and between Djibouti and London.
- Dasab Airlines -- Nigeria based airline specializes in air commuting of passengers and cargo to various destinations across the country (Dasab Airlines presently operates only domestic schedule passenger flights to the following Nigerian cities: Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt).
- Diexim Expresso -- Luanda, Angola based airline operates charter services. (No known website)
- Djibouti Airlines -- Privately owned regional low cost commuter airline based in Djibouti. Djibouti Airlines flies to Addis Ababa, Berbera, Borama, Bosasso, Burao, Djibouti, Dubai, Galkacyo, Hargeisa, Jeddah, Sharjah and will soon spread its wings, to West & Central Africa, Indian Sub-Continent, Bahrain and the Far East.
- Dornier Aviation Nigeria -- Kaduna, Nigeria based airline. (No known website)
- Eagle Air Sierra Leone -- Eagle Air operates scheduled services within Sierra Leone. It serves the Sierra Leone centres of Bo, Kenema and Yengema, operating from Hastings Airport. It also available for sole charter to other points within Sierra Leone including Bonthe, Gbangbatoke and Kono. In addition, the seventeen seat aircraft may be chartered for flights from Sierra Leone to Liberia, Guinea, Senegal and The Gambia. (No known website)
- Eagle Air Uganda -- Kampala, Uganda based regional air operator offering scheduled and charter flights within Uganda, and the East, Central and Southern African regions. The company offers domestic schedule flights to: Arua, Moyo, Pakuba, Gulu, Kitgum, and Kidepo; Regional flights to Juba, Yei and Bunia.
- Eagle Aviation (Kenya) Ltd -- Mombasa, Kenya based airline. (No known website)
- Earth Airlines -- Lagos, Nigeria based airline. (No known website)
- EAS Airlines -- Lagos, Nigeria based airline operating from Murtala Mohammed International Airport. (No known website)
- East African Airlines -- Kampala, Uganda based airline operating from Entebbe International Airport with its hubs at OR Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg International Airport) and Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (Nairobi International Airport). (No known website)
- Eastern Air -- Zambia based airline services Ndola, Chipata, Livingstone, Kasaba Bay, Mfuwe among other destinations. (No known website)
- Easy Link Aviation -- Nigeria based airline. (No known website)
- Ecuato Guineana de Aviacion -- National carrier of Equatorial Guinea, based in Malabo. Ecuato Guineana operates services from Malabo International Airport
(Saint Isabel Airport). (No known website)
- Egoli Air -- Johannesburg, South Africa based charter airline operating from OR Tambo International Airport. (No known website)
- EgyptAir -- EgyptAir operates more than 400 weekly flights from Cairo and several other Egyptian cities to more than 66 International & Domestic destinations in Asia, Europe, Africa & North America includes Madrid, Barcelona, Aden, Hodeida, Taiz, Mumbai, Bahrain, Sydney (via Bahrain), Geneva, Vienna, Alexandria, Kiev, Singapore, Athens, Seoul, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Zurich, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and Casablanca.
- Eritrean Airlines -- Asmara, Eritrea based airline flies to Amsterdam, Dijibuti, Dubai, Frankfurt, Jeddah, Milan and Rome.
- Ethiopian Airlines -- National flag carrier of Ethiopia. Ethiopian's domestic route network spreads all over the country including the country's ancient historic sites of Axum, Bahr Dar, Gondar and Lalibela. From its hub at Addis Ababa, Ethiopian Airlines serves 44 international and 30 domestic stations include Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Bamako, Brazzaville, Bujumbura, Cairo, Dar Es-Salaam, Douala, Djibouti, Entebbe, Harare, Hargiesa, Johannesburg, Khartoum, Kigali, Kilimanjaro, Kinshasa, Lagos, Lilongwe, Lome, Luanda, Lusaka, Nairobi, N'djamena, Zanzibar, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris, Rome, Stockholm, Washington, Bangkok, Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Hongkong, Jeddah, Guangzhou, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Telaviv.
- Executive Aerospace -- South Africa based charter airline based at Johannesburg International Airport with the original facility at Durban International Airport which serves the Kwazulu-Natal Region. Executive Aerospace can fly to any suitable licensed Airstrip in the world.
- Faso Airways -- Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso based charter airline. (No known website)
- Flight Express Congo -- Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo based charter airline. (No known website)
- Freedom Air Services -- Kaduna, Nigeria based airline operating from Mallam Aminu International Airport in Kano and Murtala Mohammed International Airport in Lagos. (No known website)
- Fresh Air -- Nigeria based airline. (No known website)
- Gambia International Airlines -- National carrier of the Gambia, operating from Banjul International Airport. Currently, Gambia International Airlines operates four and two weekly flights to Freetown and Dakar and plans to expand this operation to Abidjan and Lagos using a Boeing 737.
- Ghana International Airlines -- Accra, Ghana based international carrier flies to Johannesburg, Lagos and London, operating from Kotoka International Airport.
- Guine Bissau Airlines -- National airline of Guinea-Bissau. (No known website)
- Guinee Air Service -- Conakry, Guinea based charter airline. (No known website)
- Guinee Airlines -- Republic of Guinea based airline operates internal services to some of the main towns, such as Boke, Conakry, Labe, Kankan, Kissidougou,
Macenta, Nzerekore and Siguiri. (No known website)
- Guinee Equatorial Airlines -- Malabo, Equatorial Guinea based charter airline. (No known website)
- Halcyon Air/Bissau Airways -- Private airline of Guinea-Bissau. (No known website)
- Helicopter Seychelles -- Privately-owned company based in Mahe, Seychelles, charters
flights to and from the destinations such as Praslin Island, La Digue Island, Round Island, North Island, Frigate Island, Bird Island, Aride Island, Denis Island,
Silhouette Island, Felicite Island, Cousine Island and Mahe Island.
- Hewa Bora Airways -- Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo based airline operating international flights to Bruxelles, Paris, Lagos, Brazzaville, and Johannesbourg and domestic flights to Kinshasa, Mbandaka, Gemena, Kisangani, Goma, Kananga, Mbuji Mayi, Lubumbashi, and Kolwezi.
- Inter Islands Airlines -- Republic of Cape Verde based airline. (No known website)
- Interair South Africa -- Privately-owned airline based in Johannesburg, South Africa. The
airline's current routes are: Ndola, Zambia; St Denis, Reunion Island; Antananarivo, Madagascar; Libreville, Gabon; Brazzaville, Congo; Cotonou, Benin, Ougadougou, Burkina Faso, Bamako, Mali, N'djamena, and Tchad. Interair has code-share agreements with Air Madagascar, Air Austral and Air Gabon. The maintenance is performed at the airline's three-bay hanger at Gateway International Airport, Pietersburg.
- IRS Airlines -- Abuja, Nigeria based airline. (No known website)
- Jet4you.com -- Casablanca, Morocco based low-cost airline flies to Agadir, Paris - Orly Sud,
Bruxelles Sud Charleroi, Casablanca, Fes, Marrakech, and Ouarzazate.
- Jubba Airways -- Mogadishu, Somalia based low-fare airline flies to Dubai, Jeddah, Djibouti, Mogadishu, Hargeysa (also spelled Hargeisa), Bosaso (formerly Bender Qassim), and Aden.
- Kabo Air -- Kano, Nigeria based airline operates special charter flights on the Jeddah route. Kabo Air also serves some international routes to the cities such as Ndjamena in Chad, Niamey in Niger Republic, Nairobi in Kenya and Rome in Italy.
- Kalahari Express Airlines -- Namibia based airline. (No known website)
- Karthago Airlines -- Tunisia based airline flies between Djerba-Zarzis International Airport and Paris Orly Sud.
- Kenya Airways -- Nairobi, Kenya based major airline flies to Dakar, Bamako, Freetown, Abidjan, Accra, Douala, Lagos, Yaunde, Cairo, Khartoum, Addis Ababa, Entebbe, Kigali, Bujumbura, Kinshasa, Lubumbashi, Djibouti, Zanzibar, Dar es Salaam, and Mohe-Seychelles.
- Kulula.com -- South Africa based low-cost airline operating flights between Johannesburg and Port Elizabeth, Durban, Cape Town and George.
- LAM - Mozambique Airlines -- National carrier of Mozambique. From its hub in Maputo, LAM operates flights to major African destinations include Johannesburg, Durban, Dar es Salaam, Harare and Nairobi. From Dar Es Salaam, LAM flies to Beira, Maputo, Nampula, Quelimane and Pemba in Mozambique. From Nairobi, LAM flies to Maputo, Nampula and Pemba in Mozambique.
- Landover Company -- Lagos, Nigeria based aviation services provider. Overland Airways Limited is an affiliate company of Landover Company Limited.
- Liberia Airways -- Liberia based airline. (No known website)
- Libyan Arab Airlines -- National airline of Libya flies from Tripoli to the following destinations: Algeria, Amman, Cairo, Doha, Tunis, Jeddah, Malta, Dubai, Alexandria, Damascus, Casablanca, Amsterdam, and Cyprus. It also flies across Europe: Frankfurt, Istanbul, London, Milano, Palermo, Malta, Paris, Roma, Vienna. In addition, Libyan Arab Airlines is ready for arranging groups from Dubai to Tripoli and other destinations like Tunis, Algiers, Casablanca, Malta, Niamey, Ouagadougou, Lome, and Abidjan.
- Linacongo -- Republic of the Congo based airline. (No known website)
- LoneStar Airways -- Monrovia, Liberia based airline flies to Dakar (Senegal), Banjul (Gambia), Freetown (Sierra Leone), Abidjan (Ivory Coast), Accra (Ghana), and Lagos (Nigeria).
- Luxor Air -- Cairo, Egypt based charter airline. (No known website)
- Mali Airways -- Mali based airline. (No known website)
- Marsland Aviation -- Sudan based airline operates scheduled flights to Nyala, El Fashier, El Genina, Eldien, Elobyed, Kassala, Malakal, Waw, ElMuglad, Juba, Nairobi and Entebbe. The company is now planning to operate schedule flights from Juba to Nairobi, Entebbe and Kinshasa.
- NAC Makana Aviation -- V&A Waterfront, South Africa based company founded in 2000 by joint venture partnership of Makana Logistics and National Airways Corporation (known as NAC). NAC Makana Aviation specialises in helicopter flights and tailor-made charters departing from the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront and Cape Town International Airport.
- Naganagani -- State-owned airline based in Burkina Faso. (No known website)
- Namibia Commercial Aviation -- One of the first private aviation charter companies operating from Eros Airport in Windhoek, Namibia.
- NAS Air -- Saudi Arabia based first no frills airline and a subsidiary of the Riyadh-based Saudi National Air Services (NAS). Nas Air flies between Riyadh and Jeddah and also operates daily flights to Madina, Jizan and Rafha.
- National Airways Corporation -- South Africa based company providing a full range of aviation services. From its headquarters at Lanseria Airport in Johannesburg, NAC operates a South African network of offices in Cape Town, Durban, Rand Airport in Johannesburg and Pretoria.
- Nationwide Airlines -- South Africa based airline flies to Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, George, London Gatwick, Mpumalanga and Port Elizabeth. Its head office is located in Sandton.
- Nouvelair -- Monastir, Tunisia based airline serves over 100 destinations in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Orion Air -- Seychelles based airline. (No known website)
- Overland Airways -- Nigeria based aircraft charter company and scheduled local commercial airline operator. It is wholly-Nigerian owned, with operational stations located in Lagos, Abuja, Akure, Ilorin, Bauchi, Calabar and Ibadan. Overland airways plans to commence its route expansion to cover Port Harcourt, Benin and the Eastern areas of Nigeria.
- Pan African Air Services -- Sierra Leone based airline. (No known website)
- Pan African Airlines -- Lagos, Nigeria based airline. (No known website)
- Pearl Air Services -- Uganda based airline. (No known website)
- Precision Air -- Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania based airline providing scheduled, charter and scenic flight services out of Arusha, Dar es Salaam and Bukoba. The airline offers the connections to all major towns in Tanzania including Mwanza, Tabora, Musoma, Shinyanga, Kigoma, Bukoba, Kilimanjaro, Zanzibar, Lindi, Mtwara and Arusha. Regionally, Precision Air flies to Nairobi and Mombasa in Kenya as well as to Blantyre and Lilongwe in Malawi in partnership with Kenya Airways and Air Malawi. Plans are afoot to start operations to Pemba in Mozambique, Entebbe in Uganda as well as Hahaya in Comoro.
- Premium Air Shuttle -- Nigeria based airline. (No known website)
- Proflight Commuter Services -- Zambia based airline offers direct shuttles between Lusaka,
Lower Zambezi and Mfuwe and also operates flights between Lusaka / Ndola / Kitwe and Ndola and Solwezi. In addition, it offers charter and schedule flights to Solwezi,
Ndola, Lusaka, Lower Zambezi National Park, Mfuwe South Luangwa National Park, Livingstone's Victoria Falls and anywhere in the region. Proflight Commuter Services has three bases in Zambia: the central base is in the capital Lusaka, with Ndola and Mfuwe hubs.
- Regal Air Services -- South Africa based air charter operator.
- Regional Air Services -- Subsidiary of Airkenya, based in Arusha, Tanzania. Regional Air Services provides scheduled services to Kilimanjaro, Manyara, Seronera, Grumeti, Sasakwa, and Kleins Camp, and seasonal flights to Ndutu and Kogatende, and charter fights throughout the country.
- Rossair Executive Air Charter -- Lanseria, South Africa based airline. (No known website)
- Rovos Air -- A part of Rovos Rail in South Africa, providing air charter services with their luxurious classic aircrafts from its base at Lanseria Airport. The aircraft will be used to convey their train passengers from Polokwane to Victoria Falls in Zambia on their scheduled Pretoria to Victoria Falls journeys.
- Royal Air Maroc -- National flag carrier of Morocco. From its hub of Casablanca facilitates, Royal Air Maroc has built an international and domectic network across four continents.
- Royal Swazi National Airways -- Manzini, Swaziland based airline. (No known website)
- Rwandair Express -- National carrier of Rwanda, based at Kigali International airport, Kanombe. Rwandair Express flies directly to the following destinations: Nairobi in the Republic of Kenya, Entebbe in the Republic of Uganda, Bujumbura in the Republic of Burundi, Johannesburg in the Republic of South Africa, and Kilimanjaro in the Peoples Republic of Tanzania. Rwandair Express also operates domestic flights to Cyangugu - Karembe.
- Safair -- South Africa based charter airline operating from Johannesburg International Airport with additional facilities at Cape Town International Airport, as well as Singapore, UK & Ireland. Safair operates scheduled and non-scheduled freight and passenger flights within and beyond South African borders.
- Satgur Air Transport -- Monrovia, Liberia based airline operating from Roberts International Airport. (No known website)
- Savanah Airlines -- Nigeria based airline. (No known website)
- Sky Aviation -- Sierra Leone based airline. (No known website)
- Skyline -- Lagos, Nigeria based airline operating from Port Harcourt International Airport. (No known website)
- Skypower Express Airways -- Lagos, Nigeria based airline. (No known website)
- Slok Air International (Gambia) -- Gambian registered international airline, with headquaters in KSMD Serrekunda, The Gambia. Slok Air flies to Banjul, Dakar, Freetown, Monrovia, Accra, Conakry, Abidjan, and Bamako.
- SonAir -- Luanda, Republic of Angola based airline. SonAir provides regular flights to:
Benguela, Cabinda, Catumbela, Huambo, Lubango, Ondjiva and Soyo. SonAir also provides a regular private air charter service which is known as the Houston Express and carries passengers and freight three times per week between Luanda and Houston.
- Sosoliso Airlines -- Lagos, Nigeria based airline operating from Murtala Mohammed Airport. Sosoliso flies to Enugu, Abuja, Portharcourt, Owerri, Monrovia, Accra, and Freetown.
- South African Airways -- South Africa based international carrier serves more than 700 destinations throughout the world. South African Airways flies more than 20 domestic routes, with 20 flights a day between Johannesburg and Cape Town.
- South African Express Airways -- South Africa based airline offers discounted South African domestic and regional flights to the following destinations: Johannesburg, Cape Town, East London, George, Richards Bay, Hoedspruit, Bloemfontein, Kimberley, Gaborone, Botswana, Windhoek, Walvis Bay, Namibia, Mpumalanga, Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of Congo, Durban, and Port Elizabeth.
- SubSahara Charter -- SubSahara Charter and South African Airlink (a partnership known as SubSahara Airlink) provides a scheduled air service between Johannesburg International Airport and Mafikeng Airport in the North West Province. It is also operating scheduled flights to Limpopo Province and newly scheduled to operate daily to the Congo. (No known website)
- Sudan Airways -- Khartoum, Sudan based airline flies to Port Sudan, Nyala, Elfashir, Malkal, Juba, Dongola, Wadi Halfa, El Obid, Cairo, Tripoli, Addis Ababa, Nairobi, N'djamena, Kano, Jeddah, Riyadh, Sharjah, Dubai, El ain, Abu Dhabi, Amman, and Damascus.
- Swazi Express Airways -- Swaziland based privately-owned airline. The scheduled route between Durban and Matsapha was established in October 1998, and the airline now provides the services to Durban, Matsapha (Swaziland), Maputo and Vilanculos (Mozambique).
- Swaziland Airlink -- Swaziland based airline has its head office at Matsapha Airport. In 1999, the Government of Swaziland and SA Airlink together formed the company Swaziland Airlink (Pty) Ltd. The airline provides daily return scheduled flights between Manzini and Johannesburg.
- TAAG Angola Airlines -- Angola based national flag carrier. TAAG Angola Airlines operates
routes from Luanda (Angola) to: Lisbon, Paris, Rio de Janeiro, Johannesburg, Windhoek, Brazzaville, Pointe Noir, Kinshasa, Lusaka, Harare, Sao Tome, Accra and Salt Island
(Cape Verde). It also operates charter flights to Havana, via Salt Island (Cape Verde).
- TACV Cabo Verde Airlines -- Flag carrier of the Republic of Cape Verde, based in Praia. Its flight network is covering destinations in Europe, Africa, North and South America.
- Tassili Airlines -- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria based charter passenger airline. Its main base is at Houari Boumedienne Airport, Algiers with hubs at Oued Irara Airport and Hassi R'Mel Airport. (No known website)
- Toumai Air Chad -- National flag carrier of Chad, operating from N'Djamena International Airport. Toumai Air Chad flies to Abeche, Bangui, Douala, Cotonou, and Niamey. (No known website)
- Trans Air Benin -- Cotonou, Benin based airline. (No known website)
- Trans Air Congo -- Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo based airline operating from Maya-Maya
International Airport. Trans Air Congo flies to Pointe-Noire, Nkayi, Dolisie, Impfondo, Ouesso, Owando, Makoua, Douala, Libreville, Cotonou, Abidjan, and Lome.
- Tuninter -- Tunisia based airline providing services to Djerba, Sfax, Tozeur, Gafsa, Monastir, Tabarka, Palerme, Malte, and Tripoli from Tunis.
- Tunisair -- National flag carrier of Tunisia, operating from Tunis-Carthage International Airport.
- Victoria Falls Proflight -- Zambia based company operates out of Livingstone, offering fixed wing flights over the majestic Victoria Falls as well as charters in the region. As an air charter company, Victoria Falls Proflight frequently flies to Botswana - Kasane, Maun and also to Zimbabwe - Mana Pools, Kariba, Hwange.
- Virgin Nigeria Airways -- Nigeria's private sector flag carrier operating from Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos. Virgin Nigeria flies to Abuja, Kano, Owerri, Sokoto, Calabar, Accra, Dakar, Douala, Johannesburg, and London Gatwick.
- Wimbi Dira Airways -- Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo based airline. Wimbi Dira Airways offers passenger connections from Kinshasa to and from Gbadolite, Gemena, Goma, Kalemie, Kananga, Kindu, Kisangani, Lubumbashi, Mbandaka and Mbuji-Mayi. It also provides charter flights to any Wimbi Dira Airways destinations or any commercial airports in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Yellow Wings Air Services -- Air charter company based at the Wilson Airport Nairobi - Kenya, offering leisure, safari, and corporate air charter services within Kenya and East Africa.
- Zambian Airways -- Lusaka, Zambia based airline operating from Lusaka International Airport. Amongst the local routes, some are predominantly seasonal tourist routes such as Lower Zambezi, Livingstone and Mfuwe, while others are year round business routes such as Ndola, Chipata and Harare. The company has also recently launched a low fare no frills brand on the route between Lusaka and Johannesburg.
- Zimex Aviation -- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria based air service company, joint venture between Algerian Antinea Airlines and Swiss Zimex Aviation.
- Zircon Airways Benin -- Benin based airline. (No known website)
Know of any additional sites? Please add the URL to our database.